HAPPY FALL!!
Are you noticing the pattern? I get on here once a season? I promise that it is not intentional and I do think about this blog daily! I am hoping that very soon, you will see a new logo and re-design of the blog.
A few months ago, when this all began, I truly had no idea what direction we would go in. And as you know at the time, I spent hours 'attempting' to set up a blog. I got the basics down but in the last few months, I knew I wanted/needed more. So I have passed those responsibilities on to those with more knowledge in that area and I will continue in my area of knowledge ~ paper, glue and scissors!!

Please continue to check back over the next month and you will see the changes! In the meantime, you can find me at http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/LAUGH-loud-SMILE-big/346204482977 and contact me at laughloudsmilebig@roadrunner.com !
I am so excited to share my new logo and blog with you! Pictures of all of the fun projects I have had the opportunity to work on! And some of the goodies I am working on for the holidays!