Shauna's First Group Playdate


I found these pictures of Shauna's first real group playdate at our home. She was just over two years old.  I remember her decorating these....and how small she was but how excited to have her friends over. 
Maybe this was one of my husband's first signs that even playdates wouldn't be a simple production! I made favors for each of the children that came to the playdate. It was close to Easter so I made playdough and rice krispie treat bunnies! And, yes tried out all the new acrylic stamps I had just been introduced to.It was close to Easter so I made playdough eggs and rice krispie treat bunnies! And, yes tried out all the new acrylic stamps I had just been introduced to.
As you can see, the new deck was under construction but it was so nice to be able to get outside that we hosted it on the partially built deck. I know, not the smartest thing with a bunch of two and three year olds!
We had a simple menu...cream puffs, rice krispie bunnies, fruit kabobs and mini Easter egg pizzas (recipe).
How quickly the play date days are over! So glad that we made the most of them!!